African Universities and Research Centers
list of institutions, national or international organizations that have formally endorsed the Africa Initiative for Planetary and Space Sciences
- Geological Society of Africa (GSAf)
- Young Earth Scientist Network (YES)
- African Academy of Science (AAS)
- Africa Minerals and Geoscience Centre (AMGC)
- South African National Space Agency (SANSA)
- Arabian Geosciences Union (ArabGU)
- Arab Astronomical Society
- American Geophysical Union (AGU)
- European Association of Geochemistry (EAG)
- Geochemical Society (GS)
- Spanish Planetology and Astrobiology Network (REDESPA)
- International Association for Geoethics (IAGETH)
- Meteoritical Society
- Institute of Research for Sustainable Development (IRD)
- International Mineralogical Association (IMA)
- Comité Scientifique du Programme National de Planétologie, Institut National des Sciences de l’Univers, CNRS, France (PNP).
- Center for International Research on Impacts and on Rochechouart (CIRIR)
- South African Astronomical Observatory (SAAO)
- Uranoscope de France
- Division for Planetary Sciences of the American Astronomical Society (DPS)
- Louisiana State University College of Science (LSU)
- University of Ghana, college of Basic and Applied sciences
- University Hassan II of Casablanca, Faculté des Sciences Aïn Chock.
- Bahir Dar University, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
For institutional endorsement, please contact directly David Baratoux at email@example.com, or one of the members of the Steering Committee.
See below a map with the partners of this initiative (in progress)
You can endorse the initiative here.